Liza blends over 20 years of leadership experience with her skills as a clinical health psychologist. Her understanding of human behavior and the mind-body-soul connection combined with movement, energy and reflective methods accelerate growth and healing.
Liza was raised in New York and moved to Los Angeles in her mid-twenties. She stays balanced by meditating, hiking, laughing with and loving her husband, and spending time in nature with her horse, Tara. To learn more about Liza’s work visit https://mybestselfcoach.com.
- Trauma (primary and indirect)
- Psychological Testing
- Early identification and Intervention
- Positive Psychology
- Creating Effective Teams
- Resilience and Comprehensive Wellbeing
- Strengths-based Interventions
- Relaxation Management
- Mind-body-spirit connection
- Community Mental Health